- None, except an irrepressible love of reading and the desire to share its therapeutic benefits with others.
- Reading and learning time for this online course is estimated at 4-6 hours.
- Learn at your own pace, with a lifetime access to the course platform
- Obtain a Certificate of Achievement at the end of the training to prove your theoretical knowledge and professional skills acquired throughout this training
- BONUS: downloadable resources in PDF format that will allow you to practice modern bibliotherapy quickly and in the best conditions
- BONUS: as soon as your registration is validated, you will have access to a secret area of Le Manoir, our fabulous discussion forum!
- authors, primary school teachers, secondary education teachers, school librarians, librarians and children's librarians, activity leaders, cultural organizers, health care personnel, mental health care personnel, social services, nursing home personnel, and anyone wishing to acquire in-depth theoretical knowledge and professional skills in the practice of modern bibliotherapy
Modern bibliotherapy is a form of arts therapy in which the practitioner, commonly called a bibliotherapist, prescribes a reading during a therapeutic interview.
This book, carefully chosen according to different criteria that we will study within this training, will allow a greater self-awareness, a cathartic relief, and a better understanding of the emotional, psychological, social and cognitive problems of the patient.
I have designed this online training as an exhaustive guide to the practice of modern bibliotherapy: I’ll refer to case studies of readers who, during bibliotherapy sessions, have experienced real transformations on the psychic level.
You’ll learn different techniques and many work tools for a playful practice of bibliotherapy.
In this way, the objective of this training is to make it accessible to the general public and allow everyone to appropriate bibliotherapy and apply it to daily life: I’ll offer reading recommendations based on different problems of psychological issues, as well as bibliotherapy tools, materials and reference documents essential to an ethical practice of bibliotherapy.
The training will be divided into 36 lessons grouped into eight modules, thus covering all areas of study of bibliotherapy, ranging from practice with various audiences to the bibliotherapeutic treatment of multiple psychic disorders.
Here’s a sneek peek:
Last but not least, a certifying assessment will determine the obtaining of your Certificate of Achievement, allowing you to practice bibliotherapy in a professional manner.
This Certificate of Achievement will justify your theoretical knowledge and professional skills acquired throughout this training.
It is important to emphasize that I have made the choice to give you lifetime access to this training in modern bibliotherapy.
And, the icing on the cake:
Since I want to offer everyone the chance to discover modern bibliotherapy, I offer a 14-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
No questions asked, and no hard feelings: I guarantee that too! 😉
One last note:
You can contact me directly about this training by clicking on the chat icon located at the bottom right of this page.
I will be happy to answer you as soon as possible.
See you on the other side!